This month’s rewards are all about working out and enjoying September’s perfect days, so we’re going to show you several new ways to incorporate two of this month’s free oils into your exercise routine!
Click here to learn more about how your order can qualify for these rewards or shop now for these Young Living favorites. Ready for some new ways to incorporate September’s freebies into your life? Check out some of our favorite ideas:
An indispensable part of some of our favorite blends like Valor II®, Shutran™, and Awaken™, this essential oil is distilled at our Northern Lights Farm in British Columbia, Canada. Featuring a distinctly rich, woodsy aroma, Northern Lights Black Spruce features naturally occurring constituents alpha-pinene, camphene, and beta-pinene.
- Apply to the bottoms of feet, along the spine, back of neck, or with Ortho Sport® Massage Oil after an intense workout to enjoy its invigorating scent.
- Diffuse 2 drops of Northern Lights Black Spruce with 1 drop of Peppermint essential oil to fill your home with the relaxing aromas of the great outdoors.
- Add a few drops to your favorite lotion and apply before heading out on a run to get in the right mindset.
Cool down quickly with Wintergreen! With a fresh, minty aroma that’s been used for its cooling topical properties for centuries, Wintergreen is the perfect companion when exercising on warm days.
- After you finish your workout, rub a few drops of Wintergreen on the back of your neck, then place a cool, wet washcloth on top. Now that’s refreshing!
- Diffuse Wintergreen with Orange or Lemon to create an aroma that feels simultaneously invigorating and peaceful.
- Boost your massage experience by adding a few drops of Wintergreen to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for a tingling sensation that lasts.
What oils do you reach for after exercising? Share with us in the comments!